Copyrighted Material

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner

Monday, December 14, 2009

here you come again...

We once seemed perfect for each other...
it ended so fast...
i thought it was a fling;
not meant to last....
then you were gone and i was left all alone;
then i realized that i was wrong.
it was stark reality through my heart as a realized
the truth was my life had become one big lie...
days turned to weeks, weeks to months ...
all at once I realized what I had feared had come true
I thought I loved him...thought he was my world..when all along
it was you...
i said things i didn't mean,
said things to make you stay away
when deep down all i hope for was the day
the day you'd return
now i know that's no more..
then all of a sudden your at my front door.
do i tell you the truth after a lifetime of lies..
do i let you know how hard i cried...
i held his hand stayed by his side
but every night silent tears i cried
tears for my loss of my friend and my love
tears for what i thought was a gain
that did nothing but cause me years of sorrow and pain..
you think i bounced back you think i never cried...
honey..i hope that you know that was a big lie...
the day you left part of me died..
you'll never realize how you hurt me inside.
can we move on even as friends...
i'm not sure...
all i do know is i'll love you till the end....

No comments: