Copyrighted Material

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Been A While

I have not written in forever. I told my best friend the other night that I don't make sence when I'm not writing. Evidently even he realizes that. He informed me that he can tell by my mood how long it has been since I have written anything. I wanted to slap him and ask him then why don't you ever say anything....sometimes I just can't think of anything.....I know he would reply that I could never be at a lost for words but yes I could.

I'm going to try to start writing more. I hope my muse comes to me. I have been playing around in my journal but i'm not posting that yet it's still too rough...very rough...anyway...cheers and here's to a good year and lots of inspiration to write about.

No comments: